Remote Desktop Manager is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, share, organize and find your remote connection quickly. It offers built-in support for Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box and more.
Support Multiple Connection Types
Remote Desktop Manager integrates many tools and protocols like:
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- Team Viewer
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, rLogin...)
- HP RGS
- Citrix (ICA / HDX)
Automatic VPN Connection (Microsoft / Cisco / SonicWall / TheGreenBow)
- The application natively supports multiple VPN types such as Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, SonicWall VPN and TheGreenBow VPN.
- But the list does not end here, we also provide, as a free add-on, a large list of VPN like OpenVPN, Shrewsoft VPN and many other VPN compatible with IPSec. Downloaded and installed in few seconds.
- VPN, SSL/SSH tunnels can be opened automatically before establishing a remote connection. Their configurations can be reused between different sessions and shared by the users.
Grouping Sessions in Folders
- To simplify your management, you can organize your sessions in group (folder). The dashboard lets you see all sessions included in the selected groups and subgroups and by using the filter you can search for a specific group.
- You can easily move your groups and sessions from one to another by using drag and drop. It's possible to open several sessions at the same time by selecting a group.
Quick Connect with Template Support
- Use the quick connect feature to quickly access a remote machine using Microsoft Remote Desktop, VNC or a web page. Simply enter a host name or IP address.
- You can even create your own custom template to use any other sessions type.
Quick Access via Tray Icon Context Menu
Use the tray icon context menu to:
- Access and manage your connections.
- View your opened sessions.
- Change the active data source.
- Use the Quick connect feature.
- Access local tools such as: the command prompt, registry editor, performance monitor, remote shutdown...
Online Backup Service (with subscription)
- The Online Backup Service allows you to automatically save your sessions in a safe online storage and to restore them in case of problems.
- Losing all your precious settings due to a mistake or an equipment failure can be extremely expensive but not with this simple backup service.
- Available for both the Standard and Enterprise edition; this affordable solution is usable with any XML and Microsoft Access data source in Remote Desktop Manager.
U.S. Federal government approved encryption
- Our application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of our own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key).
- This cipher is regarded as being very secure. AES/Rijndael became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.