Lansweeper is an automated network discovery and asset management tool which scans all your computers and devices and displays them in an easy accessible web interface.
- Browse the web interface to see all hardware details of your scanned computers. Hardware change tracking will let you know when a component was replaced or removed.
- Lansweeper scans over 60 different specifications of your computers.
- Browse the web interface to see all software installed on your computers.
- Software can be approved for compliancy reasons and you can Google unknown software. If you want to digg deeper you can drill down on the software's publisher and version.
- Lansweeper contains over 200 build-in reports in the default installation.
- With the report builder you are able to make your own reports. With the possibility to scan custom files and registry keys the reports you can make are endless.
Active directory integration.
- Lansweeper gathers all your computer's active directory information which makes it easy to create specific reports or drill down based on organisational unit.
Active directory user details.
- Lansweeper gathers all active directory user details of all logged on users and stores it in the database.
- You can upload user pictures to make it easier for your helpdesk staff to see who used which computer and when.
- Dashboards make it easy to know what is going wrong in your network. You can make your own reports and add them to the dashboard, assign priority and parameters. You can even have the important reports mailed to you every night.
- You can define all the custom actions you could ever dream of to control your clients.
- Remote install software, run scripts.
- Everything is possible...
Track software license usage.
- You can keep track of all the software installed in your company and you can do a cost calculation of missing licenses.
Track operating system license usage.
- You can keep track of the operating systems installed in your company and you can do a cost calculation of missing licenses.
Product key recovery.
- With Lansweeper you can recover product keys for over 300 products including Microsoft, Adobe and Autocad. This list is extendable and completely customisable.
- You can centrally gather all eventlog alerts and warnings for all your computers. When an important error occurs you can have an immediate e-mail alert.
- With snmp, ssh and http scanning you can have an overview of all IP enabled devices found it your network (switches, routers, printers, linux, mac, ...) You can assign barcodes, pucharse dates, warranty dates, ... and use all this data in your reports.