Trillian allows you to exchange messages and chat with people who use Messangers or Social Networks , Connect to your IM, mail, and social networks in one placeTrillian can connect to AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo!, Google, Facebook Chat, Jabber, Skype and a lot more. Trillian 5 introduces improved Facebook Chat via XMPP and support for Foursquare, LinkedIn, and studiVZ / meinVZ / schuelerVZ chat!
Designed for Windows 7
- Trillian feels right at home in all versions of Windows. Our clean and pleasant user interface has been carefully designed to smoothly integrate with the operating system.
Synchronized chat history
- Never miss a message again with Trillian 5's fully synchronized chat history. The power of the Trillian network ensures your contact list, accounts, and chat history are automatically shared between your desktops and phones!
Foursquare with GPS support
- Our newly-supported Foursquare plugin lets you meet up with new friends and discover new places! Powered by the GPS support in Windows 7, you can even check-in right from Trillian!
A truly compact interface
- Stuck on a netbook with a tiny screen? No problem. Switching between our full and compact user interfaces is only a click away in Trillian 5. No need to change skins, no need to wait, and no need to worry about Trillian hogging your desktop. Compact, slim and fast.
Connect to your IM, mail, and social networks in one place
- Trillian can connect to AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo!, Google, Facebook Chat, Jabber, Skype and a lot more. Trillian 5 introduces improved Facebook Chat via XMPP and support for Foursquare, LinkedIn, and studiVZ / meinVZ / schuelerVZ chat!
Fully customizable and extensible
- With a multitude of options and a comprehensive library of plugins, skins and skin packs, you can extend and customize Trillian in any way imaginable. Show RSS feeds or even play music while chugging along with a contact list right out of Terminator 5.
Optimized for Windows
- Trillian is built directly in C++ using native Windows APIs. Not relying on third-party runtimes or toolkits means lower memory consumption and direct access to native Windows features as soon as they're made available to developers. Trillian 5 for Windows is the smoothest and fastest version of Trillian ever!