Adobe Photoshop is the professional standard digital picture & photo editing software. Adobe Photoshop software redefines digital imaging with breakthrough tools for photography, superior image selections, realistic painting, and more. And now, use it with creativity-boosting mobile apps .
Make quick image corrections
- Correct lens distortions, chromatic aberration, and vignetting automatically, or customize precise corrections with the improved Lens Correction filter in Adobe® Photoshop® software. Straighten crooked images quickly, and correct overexposed areas without affecting the rest of the image.
Control color and tone
- Get the color right with industry-leading correction tools, HDR Toning, and superior HDR imaging. When you need to convert color to black-and-white, customize the conversion for exactly the look you want.
Process images professionally with Photoshop Camera Raw 6
- Process raw images, JPEGs, TIFFs, or PNG images with the industry-leading Photoshop Camera Raw 6 plug-in. Remove noise without oversharpening, add grain, or perform post-crop vignetting.
Edit and enhance images intelligently
- Easily select and mask intricate image elements, eliminate background color, and replace elements with Content-Aware Fill. Apply nondestructive Smart Filters, adjust image elements using Puppet Warp, and recompose an image with Content-Aware Scaling.
Enjoy an extraordinary painting and drawing toolset
- Bring real-world feel to your digital canvas with the Mixer Brush, Bristle Tips, and GPU-accelerated painting tools. Use the onscreen color picker to adjust colors quickly and easily.
Use advanced compositing features
- Work creatively with precision and efficiency. Adjust the opacity and fill of multiple layers at once, blend images smoothly, create 360-degree panoramas, extend depth of field, and more.
Manage your work efficiently
- Do the work you need to do with fewer obstacles. Cross-platform 64-bit support speeds up day-to-day tasks. Manage and batch-process media with the Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge. Navigate, crop, and print smoothly. Customize your workspace.
Take advantage of a streamlined workflow
- Keep your projects moving smoothly through every stage of the process. Integration with Photoshop Lightroom (sold separately) and Adobe CS Live online services1,2 lets you manage your images and collaborate more easily.
Enjoy new timesaving tools
- Perform common and not-so-common image-editing tasks faster, whether you're reversing clone source images, adding adjustment layers, working with masks, or downsampling image files.
Extend your reach
- Get even more out of Photoshop with third-party plug-ins, custom panels and Adobe Photoshop companion apps for Photoshop. And, collaborate online using Adobe ConnectNow, part of Adobe CS Live online services.
What's in New Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta
- Dark UI
- UI Consistency
- Properties Panel (Adjustments/Masks/3D)
- Lighting Effects Gallery
- Presets (Migrate Presets and Import/Export)
- Crop (all new and redesigned)
- Patch Tool w/Content-Aware Option
- Content-Aware Move Tool (formerly the Remix Tool)
- Scripted Patterns (Fill/Pattern)
- Contact Sheet II plug-in back in app
- PDF Presentation back in the app
- File Import Image from Device now includes ImageKit scanning and camera acquisition support
- Minibridge UI tweaks—Filmstrip Mode
- MENA Support (Middle-East and North African text support)
- Rich Cursor information throughout the app (i.e. Crop, Transform, Move, Vectors, etc.)
- GPU Warp Transform
- GPU Puppet Warp Preview
- GPU Liquify—Button for last Liquify used and Cmd + F works
- GPU Oil Paint (Pixel Bender) Artistic Filter
- Adaptive Wide Angle
- Lighting Effects and Blur Galleries
- Background Save, Auto-Save and Auto Recover
- ACR 7—Local controls for White Balance and Noise Reduction, new black/white and highlight/shadow controls
- Blur Gallery (Tilt-Shift, Iris and Field Blur)
- Video (No longer limited to Extended)—Video Group Layers
- Adaptive Wide Angle—Includes support for panoramas!
- Face-Aware Mask Generation—Change to Color Range
- Intelligent Auto-Correctio