LastPass is a password manager that makes web browsing easier and more secure . LastPass supports Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari as a browser extension (and Opera, Opera Mini and more via Bookmarklets).
ONE MASTER PASSWORD
- Your LastPass master password is the only password you'll ever need.
AUTOMATIC FORM FILLING
- Set up multiple 'profiles' and automatically fill your personal information into web forms accurately and safely.
ONE CLICK LOGIN
- Easily log into your websites seamlessly with a single click of your mouse button.
SECURE YOUR DATA
- Your sensitive data is encrypted on your PC. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
SYNCHRONIZE ACROSS BROWSERS
- Your data is securely synchronized across all devices giving you access to it anywhere at anytime.
STORE SECURE NOTES!
- Your LastPass vault isn't limited to only securely storing usernames and passwords - ANY confidential text data can be placed in your vault for safe keeping.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
- Securely share logins with friends and let them share logins with you and never worry about sending sensitive login credential by email ever again.
IMPORT YOUR DATA
- Easily Import existing passwords from Internet Explorer, Firefox, RoboForm, 1Password, KeePass, MyPasswordSafe, Password Agent, Password Safe, Sxipper, Passpack and TurboPasswords.
EXPORT YOUR DATA
- Export your data to a text file or into Firefox's Password manager with a single click - even if you're not connected to the Internet.
BACKUP & RESTORE
- An encrypted backup copy of your data is stored in your account at Lastpass.com. Securely and seamlessly restore your passwords if you change computers.
GENERATE SECURE PASSWORDS
- Generate hack-proof passwords with a single click, knowing that you'll never have to remember them or type them in ever again.
- Access and manage your data at home, work, or at an Internet Cafe online at LastPass.com.
ACCESS FROM USB KEYS
- Securely backup your data to a USB key and use Firefox Portable or LastPass Pocket to use your data directly from the USB key.
- Enter your password using your mouse on a virtual screen keyboard to protect yourself from keyloggers and keysniffers or use One Time Passwords.
ONE TIME PASSWORDS
- Access your LastPass vault using one time passwords when using untrusted computers or networks and never worry about revealing your actual LastPass master password.
- Use Identities to control which sites you can access. For example, create a work identity that does not contain any of your personal accounts.
- Automatically protect yourself from revealing your login credentials to phishing websites. LastPass will not fill your login credentials on any phishing websites.
IDENTIFY WEAK PASSWORDS
- Run the LastPass Security Challenge to analyze your passwords for weaknesses and learn how you can maximize protection against identity theft.