|3.0 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Oct 23, 2016|
Zipware is simple and free zip software for Microsoft Windows that supports all major archiving formats including the new RAR5 format. Zipware has been designed to be simple, fast and stable to handle both small and large archives. Zipware also supports many Linux archive formats such as tar and gzip. Zipware is freeware!
- bullet Extract: ZIP, ZIPX, 7Z, RAR, RAR5, ISO, VHD, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, XZ, DEB,DMG,RPM,XPI and more...
- bullet Create: ZIP, 7-ZIP, EXE (create self-extracting and split/multi-volume archives)
- bullet Create password protected archives encrypted using AES-256 encryption.
- bullet Convert any of the archive formats listed above to zip, 7z or exe.
- bullet Full drag and drop support with Windows Explorer.
- bullet Perform all archiving functions from Windows Explorer using Zipware's integrated context menu.
- bullet Windows Explorer context menu that calculates and lists the size of all folders in a directory.
- bullet Windows Explorer context menu that can scan any file using over 50 anti-virus products via VirusTotal.com
- bullet Windows Explorer context menu that can find and delete empty folders.
- bullet Calculate MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums for any file (also integrated into Explorer's context menu).
- bullet Password Manager for storing passwords and confidential information.
- bullet Supports x86 and x64 bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and all versions of Windows Server 2008, 2012.
- bullet Zipware's program files are signed by a Verisign/Symantec digital certificate to prevent tampering after publication.