VMware Player 12.5.5
|74 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Mar 28, 2017|
VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 8, Windows 7, Chrome OS, the latest Linux releases,or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software. VMware Player is free for personal use. VMware Player is now available for commercial use with support offerings as a component of VMware Fusion Professional.
Best Way to Run Windows XP
- VMware Player is the best way to run legacy Windows XP applications on Windows 7 or Windows 8. With unity mode, copy-and-paste, drag-and-drop, and networking and printing that require no additional setup, XP applications will run seamlessly on modern hardware.
Run Restricted Virtual Machines
- VMware Player with a commercial license will run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation or VMware Fusion Professional. It’s the easiest way to run restricted virtual machines on Windows or Linux PCs.
Safest Way to Try New Software
- VMware Player is the ideal way to run corporate virtual machines, experiment with new operating systems or safely try and test new software in an isolated environment on your PC.
Most Advanced Virtualization Platform
- VMware Player takes advantage of the latest hardware to create virtual machines with up to 4 virtual processors, 2 TB virtual disks and up to 64 GB of memory per virtual machines. And with support for DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.1 3D graphics in a Windows and Linux virtual machine, VMware Player can easily handle your most demanding applications.
Recycle Old Hardware
- Use VMware vCenter Converter to transform your existing Windows PCs into a virtual machine and eliminate the need to re-install and re-configure your existing applications. Now you can recycle the old machines you have running under your desk or stored in the closet.