UnThreat Free Antivirus 2014 126.96.36.1993
|948 KB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|Mar 25, 2014|
UnThreat AntiVirus Free Edition is full-featured anti-virus solution with capability of cleaning existing threats and preventing them at the time they appear with latest "on access" technology. The package is also bundled with anti-rootkit and mail cleaner.
- The highly effective Anti-Virus engine is built to instantly scan, detect and remove viruses, trojans, worms as well as other suspicious or unknown threats that reach your system through attachments, downloads or removable storage devices are rendered harmless or blocked entirely.
- The anti-spyware component detects malicious software that may have been installed to gather and steal sensitive information. It blocks spyware by preventing its installation on your computer, and makes it impossible for unauthorized people to get hold of personal data, passwords, user names, credit card or bank account details, thus protecting your privacy and warding off identity theft.
- The e-mail protection component scans all emails, incoming and outgoing, for attached virus and other types of threats.
- By having this component activated your computer is immune to all types of attack. This component monitors all processes and files, and warns you of suspicious activities.
- The license manager informs and guides you in issues such as your license(s) expiry date, renewal or any special offers. Current subscription period or extending subscription period can be achieved through this component.
- The Update component regularly downloads latest virus and other malware definitions as soon as they appear. The update can also be manually triggered by the user.