|4.2 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Feb 24, 2017|
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention.
- Copy files faster
- TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery
- In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list
- TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integration
- TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.