TeamSpeak Client 3.1.1
|66 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Feb 17, 2017|
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
Improved Voice Quality and Latency
- TeamSpeak 3's voice quality is truly revolutionary. Featuring completely new codecs, automatic microphone adjustment, advanced noise reduction and echo cancelation, TeamSpeak 3 offers only the highest quality in voice communication. Users can finally say goodbye to echo, feedback, and background buzzing noises as the evolution of quality voice communication has arrived. In addition, we've significantly lowered the latency (the amount of time it takes for your voice to be "heard" on the other side) compared with TeamSpeak 2 and other voice communication software solutions.
Raising the Bar
- TeamSpeak 3 was designed with cutting edge hardware in mind. Thus, it will have full support for the latest G-keys from Logitech in addition to other currently unannounced hardware manufacturers.
- It's also possible to connect to multiple servers at once using "tabs" similar to what is found in most web browsers so now you can administer or participate in multiple TeamSpeak 3 Servers at the same time. In addition, support for multiple audio devices and outputs over simultaneously connected servers is also available. Preferred servers are now stored as bookmarks, similar to your favorite web browser.
Stunning 3D Sound Effects
- TeamSpeak 3 now features fully integrated 3D sound support which allows spatial placement of sound effects and audio streams. This creates the illusion of a sound source being placed anywhere in three dimensional space, including behind, to the left of, to the right of, above, or below the listener. The possibilities and applications of 3D sound are virtually endless with TeamSpeak 3. Other TeamSpeak users can be virtually placed around your own audible position. Place conference hosts in front of the attendees or team mates around your own player position. No special hardware is needed. Simply use your headset or 5.1/7.1 speakers to enjoy spatial sound.
Powerful Permissions System
- The TeamSpeak 3 Server features a completely overhauled, hierachrical permissions system with the ability to dynamically create, define, and apply group permissions as you see fit. This provides server administrators superior control and effective tools for managing and building social networks.