|1.44 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|Dec 14, 2013|
Soluto is the smart way to manage your PC from anywhere, and help other people make their PCs better too.
- Frustrations: view information about non-responsive applications, recent application crashes, possible causes for crashes, and crash solutions.
- Apps: view a list of applications that have available updates and start the updates. View a list of applications that can be remotely downloaded and installed on the PC, and start the downloads.
- Background Apps: view the list of applications that start when the computer boots up, descriptions of the applications, and recommended actions based on the actions taken by other Soluto users. Remove applications from boot up or set applications to launch shortly after boot up.
- Internet: select or install a default browser, set the homepage, and change the default search engine. View enabled toolbars and add-ons, descriptions of them, and whether Soluto recommends the item be disabled. Disable toolbars and add-ons.
- Protection: turn on the PC’s firewall, view or install antivirus software, and install Windows updates.
- Hardware: View technical info about the PC’s hardware, including available memory and battery health. Defrag the hard drives.