|100 MB - Trial|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Jan 24, 2017|
Snagit screen capture allows you to grab an image or video of what you see on your computer screen, add effects, and share with anyone.
- Video Capture
- Don’t confuse your audience by trying to explain a complex idea with only words. Show them with video! Easily create screen videos for demos or quick reviews, and share them with anyone, anywhere. Plus, Snagit now records system audio automatically, so you’ll be able to capture sound from your computer during a recording, like a YouTube video, without any extra effort.
- MSI, REG Settings, COM Server
- IT and system administrators can customize and deploy Snagit to best fit their institution's needs by configuring the the MSI, REG settings, or even utilize a COM server. Change Snagit's look and feel, include custom profiles, and determine some settings and behaviors.
- All-in-One Capture & Time-Saving Profiles
- Use All-in-One capture to snag anything, on the fly. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window with a single hotkey or click. In addition to the basic capture profiles, use Snagit’s time-saving profiles to capture and share content in only one click.
Enhance Your Images
- Combine Images
- Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
- Spotlight & Magnify
- Draw attention to a specific part of your image. Just select the portion you want highlighted and Snagit will blur and darken everything else.
- Markup Tools
- Easily add effects to your images. Draw attention with arrows, hide sensitive information with a blur, add a text callout or torn edge effect to your captures, and so much more.
- All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Quickly find past captures without spending time digging for them.
- Spell Check
- Never misspell a word in your screenshot again. Snagit will tell you what you’ve spelled wrong and help you make callouts without any mistakes.
- Along with saving your capture, Snagit also stores information to help you find your captures again later. Search for your captures by date, website, or a flag that you assign.
Save, Share, or Send
- Save, share, or send your image and video captures to anyone with a variety of outputs. Easily send your image captures to the usual lot, or now share to Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote too. When you’re done recording or capturing a screen video, you can choose to send your video to Camtasia Studio for editing or Screencast.com, YouTube, FTP, Facebook, or Twitter for easy sharing.