Remote Desktop Manager Free 18.104.22.168
|136 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Mar 27, 2017|
Remote Desktop Manager is a product used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, share, organize and find your remote connection quickly. It offers built-in support for Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Oracle Virtual Box and more.
- Remote Desktop Manager simplifies connection management by allowing automatic login for various types of sessions, including: Remote Desktop (RDP), Terminal Services, Citrix (ICA / HDX), LogMeIn, Web site (IE and embedded Firefox), Putty, TeamViewer, Ftp, HP RGS, VNC, VPN, Dameware Mini Remote
Microsoft Hyper-V Dashboard
- Integrated Hyper-V dashboard delivers a quick overview of machine state, and enables management tasks including: start, shutdown, pause, and saving Hyper-V instance states.
Windows PowerShell Support
- Get support for Windows PowerShell Cmdlets, a powerful scripting shell that lets users quickly and efficiently automate sessions (create, modify and update session information).
A Better Way to Organize your Sensitive Information
- Secure, organize and store all of your sensitive data while granting access to specified people -- and keeping everyone else locked out!
- You may wish to use Remote Desktop Manager’s data source as a centralized data repository to store and organize comprehensive information about your customers and/or their machines.