Nitro Reader 22.214.171.124
|39 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Aug 10, 2016|
Nitro Reader is free, fast, powerful, and secure for view , print , create PDF files from over 300 different formats, comment , and collaborate. Fill and save PDF forms. Extract text and images. Type text directly onto the page.
Create from over 300 formats.
- Create PDFs from virtually any Windows application. Convert any printable files to PDF directly from the source, or within Nitro Reader. Nitro PDF Creator, a virtual print driver, lets you print directly from your favorite applications.
Drag it. Drop it. Done.
- You can drag any file onto the desktop icon to instantly create a document. All PDFs created with Nitro Reader are 100% compatible with other leading PDF readers and editors. So you can share them securely with anyone, anywhere.
Full-featured PDF creation.
- Free doesn’t mean limited. You can completely control the output: customize the colors, font-embedding, page size, orientation and output quality. Or just keep it simple with 3 handy presets: Web, Office, and Print ready.
So simple, you already know how to use it.
- Nitro Reader is designed for users, by users. Features you wouldn't even expect in a free product are right where you'd want them to be. So stop guessing and start doing.
- The ‘Ribbon' interface separates tasks and tools intuitively, and they're arranged the way you actually use them. Hover over buttons and handy tips appear, so you always know exactly what you're doing.
- The Select tool knows the difference between text and images—you'll see it change as you mouse over different types of content. And when you open a PDF with digital signatures, comments, or bookmarks, the relevant pane displays automatically.
Start making PDF work for you.
- Digital documents are transforming the way we work together, yet genuinely useful collaboration tools have never been available in a free PDF reader. Until now.
Get feedback. Give feedback.
- Join the collaboration process—leave comments, address feedback, and answer questions. Highlight, underline, and strike out text. Place sticky notes anywhere. All while retaining a record of the entire review cycle.
As easy as pen and paper. Easier, even.
- Need to expand on a paragraph, fill static or scanned forms, or add text that wasn't included in first place? Just click, and type text directly onto the page. Just like you would in a word processor.