Netbeans IDE 8.2
|220 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.2 | 10 + 64bit|
|Oct 03, 2016|
Best Support for Latest Java Technologies
- NetBeans IDE provides first-class comprehensive support for the newest Java technologies and latest Java specification enhancements before other IDEs. It is the first free IDE providing support for JDK 8, JDK 7, Java EE 7 including its related HTML5 enhancements, and JavaFX 2.
- With its constantly improving Java Editor, many rich features and an extensive range of tools, templates and samples, NetBeans IDE sets the standard for developing with cutting edge technologies out of the box.
Fast & Smart Code Editing
- An IDE is much more than a text editor. The NetBeans Editor indents lines, matches words and brackets, and highlights source code syntactically and semantically. It also provides code templates, coding tips, and refactoring tools.
Easy & Efficient Project Management
- Keeping a clear overview of large applications, with thousands of folders and files, and millions of lines of code, is a daunting task. NetBeans IDE provides different views of your data, from multiple project windows to helpful tools for setting up your applications and managing them efficiently, letting you drill down into your data quickly and easily, while giving you versioning tools via Subversion, Mercurial, and Git integration out of the box.
- When new developers join your project, they can understand the structure of your application because your code is well-organized.
Rapid User Interface Development
- Design GUIs for Java SE, HTML5, Java EE, PHP, C/C++, and Java ME applications quickly and smoothly by using editors and drag-and-drop tools in the IDE.
- For Java SE applications, the NetBeans GUI Builder automatically takes care of correct spacing and alignment, while supporting in-place editing, as well. The GUI builder is so easy to use and intuitive that it has been used to prototype GUIs live at customer presentations.
Write Bug Free Code
- The cost of buggy code increases the longer it remains unfixed. NetBeans provides static analysis tools, especially integration with the widely used FindBugs tool, for identifying and fixing common problems in Java code. In addition, the NetBeans Debugger lets you place breakpoints in your source code, add field watches, step through your code, run into methods, take snapshots and monitor execution as it occurs.
- The NetBeans Profiler provides expert assistance for optimizing your application's speed and memory usage, and makes it easier to build reliable and scalable Java SE, JavaFX and Java EE applications. NetBeans IDE includes a visual debugger for Java SE applications, letting you debug user interfaces without looking into source code. Take GUI snapshots of your applications and click on user interface elements to jump back into the related source code.
Support for Multiple Languages
Cross Platform Support
- NetBeans IDE can be installed on all operating systems that support Java, from Windows to Linux to Mac OS X systems. Write Once, Run Anywhere, is as true for NetBeans IDE as it is for your own applications... because NetBeans IDE itself is written in Java, too!
Rich Set of Community Provided Plugins
- The NetBeans community is large and active; many users are developing new plugins all the time because NetBeans IDE is extensible and has well-documented APIs. Are you missing a feature in NetBeans IDE? Create a plugin that fills the gap and participate in making NetBeans even better than it already is!