|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Dec 30, 2015|
Mixxx has everything you need to start making DJ mixes in a tight, integrated package. Whether you're DJing your next house party, spinning at a club, or broadcasting as a radio DJ, Mixxx has what you need to do it right.
Dual Decks, Advanced Controls
Drop a song onto a deck in Mixxx to kick off your next mix. Each deck features a scratchable, scrolling waveform that marks beats and cue points, along with a whole-song waveform overview for quick seeking.
Time Stretch and Vinyl Emulation
- Speed up and slow down songs without changing their pitch with time stretching. Our high-quality interpolator can also reproduce classic vinyl sounds like backspins.
- Found a sweet loop or need to extend your mix while you prep the next track? Instantly loop a 4, 8, or 16 beat segment with the click of a button.
- Four hotcue points can be dropped or triggered with ease. Our playback engine is finely tuned for accurate, rapid fire hotcue triggering so you can mash and remix as hard as you want to without a hiccup.
- Ramping pitchbend ensures any tempo nudging is smoothly applied, just like with vinyl.
Broad Format Support
- Our mature audio decoders deliver pristine sound with rock-solid stability. Mixxx plays MP3, M4A/AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAVE, and AIFF formats.
EQ and Crossfader Control
- Mixxx features audiophile butterworth filters with adjustable EQ shelves. Crossfader curve control lets you deliver quick cuts or long, smooth crossfades.
Quad Sampler Decks
Perfect for dropping that vocal sample or airhorn, our quad sampler decks are routable through either playback channel.
The Mixxx music library was designed from the ground up for DJs. Powered by a high-performance database, accessing and organizing your music is easy and intuitive.
- Sort your music the way you want.
- Need to find music outside your library? Browse and load tunes from any hard disk.
- Drop fresh tracks from your iTunes library right into your mix.
BPM Detection and Sync
- Instantly sync the tempo of two songs for seamless beatmixing. Each waveform view marks each beat to help guide your mixing.
- Need a break? Create a quick playlist and let Auto DJ take over. Automatic crossfading watches your back until you return.
Record and Broadcast your Mix
Mixxx includes a number of recording and broadcasting features because you can't get your name out there without sharing your DJ mixes.
- Record your live mixes to the lossless WAVE or compressed Ogg Vorbis formats, and optional MP3 support. Recordings are automatically archived in the library for fast access.
- Stream your mixes live over the internet to your audience and friends through a Shoutcast or Icecast server.
- Song gain is automatically adjusted when loading a deck so your mixes always maintain a consistent volume. Mixxx reads existing ReplayGain tags and analyzes songs that don't have them.
- Whether you're dropping thick reggae vocals over some dub or giving shoutouts on the air, microphone input is as easy as toggling talkover.