Lansweeper Network Inventory 18.104.22.168
|46 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Jan 17, 2017|
Lansweeper Network Inventory is an automated network inventory, discovery and asset management tool which scans all your computers and devices and displays them in an easy accessible web interface.
- With Lansweeper it's easy to track and audit all your installed software, you can create powerful software inventory reports to find out which application is installed on which computer. Google unknown software and publishers right from the web interface and find out who is running software that's not up to date.
- Lansweeper cannot only detect all hardware devices in your computers but with it's change tracking it can find out when a device was changed or removed. Not only does Lansweeper scans windows devices, it also gathers details about all other IP enabled devices on your network from the network discovery scan. (Linux, Printers, Routers, ...)
- If you want to keep all software and operating systems licenses up to date it can be a time consuming work. With Lansweeper computer inventory it doesn't need to be...
- The webinterface will tell you how many software versions are installed and how much licenses you are missing.
- Every company needs policies to get a smooth running network. Compliance reporting and the dashboard can help you to make all kinds of asset management reports. Who doesn't have the latest version of our virus scanner, Who is missing the latest patch for our ERP solution. The only limit is your imagination...
Active directory integration
- Lansweeper gathers all active directory user and computer details for your scanned machines. Create reports based on OU, integrate user pictures, Clean up your Active directory, ...
- Every windows computer logs errors into the Eventlog. Thanks to Lansweeper you can now consolidate all these errors and get an alert e-mail as soon as an important error occurs.