Kaspersky Anti-Virus 18.104.22.1681
|2.4 MB - Trial|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Jul 26, 2016|
Kaspersky Anti-Virus features include real-time protection, detection and removal of viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, keyloggers malicious tools and auto-dialers, as well as detection and removal of rootkits.
Protects against all viruses
- By combining cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies that run on your PC, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 delivers essential security against today’s threats.
Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats are monitored and analysed – in real-time – and dangerous actions are completely blocked before they can cause any harm.
Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
- Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Our URL Advisor also adds colour-coded tags to all web links – to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.
Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
- If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities – so they can’t cause any harm.
Automatic download and installation features – save you time and effort
- Installation now requires far fewer manual steps. When you first download the product from our website, it automatically checks for the latest product version – disinfects existing malware, if necessary – and then starts the installation.