JetPhoto Studio 4.15
|146.58 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|June 06, 2013|
JetPhoto Studio is a feature-rich and easy-to-use digital photography software. With just a few clicks, JetPhoto Studio can turn your digital photos into a Flash gallery or a web gallery quickly and easily. Professional looking templates are predesigned for your fantastic galleries.
Album is folder
- JetPhoto Studio saves photos in albums. Actually, each album package is a folder contains digital photo files and the necessary metadata file. So you can move, copy, duplicate or backup album packages like other common folders with ease. Album folders can also be exchanged between Windows PCs and Macs. JetPhoto Studio provides versions for both operating systems.
Import photos and more
- JetPhoto Studio can download photos directly from a connected camera or receive files by drag-and-drop. Besides JPEG photo files, JetPhoto Studio version 5 also enables to import and manage video, raw, panorama and stereo files captured by your digital camera.
- JetPhoto Studio provides a series of functionalities to organize photos (or videos) by EXIF metadata, notes, keywords, time and geodata. You could set descriptions or keywords for your photos. When you need search photos, just type the keyword, the thumbnails of the matched photos will be "spotlighted".
- When displays the photo in full-view, you can drag the mouse to apply a "magnifier" to observe the actual pixels of the photo details.
- Needn't to have a Photoshop, JetPhoto Studio is also integrated with some built-in easy-to-use image editing tools, such as intelligent enhancing, rotating, cropping, color balance, brightness, contrast adjusting, B&W or sepia effects ...
- For most people the easiest and most efficient way to organize photos is based on the date and time the photos were taken. Actually, digital camera always save a timestamp for each photo when taking the shot. Therefore, you can keep your journal by taking photos and keep your multimedia diary in JetPhoto Studio.
- Every photo or video managed by JetPhoto can have a latitude-longitude coordinate value to specify the locations they were taken. JetPhoto Studio enables users to review and browse photos with an enclosed map on which to show photos locations. Drag the mouse on the map, you can select a rectangle to quickly pick out photos taken in the specified area.