|51 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Jan 04, 2017|
Inkscape is a Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.
- Branding is where you use a variety of applications to create a whole package.
- Icons are probably one of the most popular use cases when it comes to using Inkscape. Almost all complete icon sets on Linux desktop are created mainly using Inkscape.
- Website design examples from Jakub "Jimmac" Steiner et al.
- This demonstrates creating a CD booklet to go along with a compilation CD for the Fantomized.info community.
- Nicu Buculei showing how Inkscape can be used to create game maps using a stamps library.
- These images are dedicated to the Public Domain so can be used without any restriction.