|9.15 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|June 06, 2013|
DragonDisk is a powerful file manager for Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, and all cloud storage services that provides compatibility with Amazon S3 API.
- File manager
- Create directories, copy, rename or delete files, DragonDisk offers all the functions you know from your favorite file manager.
- Shell Operations
- Drag and Drop, Copy and Paste. You can drag a file from your desktop and drop it into a bucket to upload it.
- Recursive Directory Download and Upload
- Download or upload complete directories, including all files and subdirectories.
- Packages are available for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (tar.gz), Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, RedHat, Fedora and Suse.
- Multithreaded File Transfer engine
- DragonDisk can transfer multiple items at a time, even from multiple accounts.
- Folders synchronization (mirror)
- BiTorrent, time limited and signed URLs generator
- Files integrity control
- Metadata editor
- Support for versioning
- Preserve and manage previous versions of files.
- Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
- The reduced redundancy storage allow you to reduce the cost of files hosting by storing data at lower levels of redundancy.
- Client Side Compression and encryption support : AES 128/192/256; Blowfish; 3DES
- Update Permissions, Metadata, Server Side Encryption and Storage Class in batch/bulk.