|4.3 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Mar 16, 2016|
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
Defragment exactly what you want
- Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
Safe and Secure
- When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
Compact and portable
- Defraggler's tough on your files – and light on your system.
Interactive drive map
- At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
Defragment free space
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
- No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.