Comodo Unite 184.108.40.206
|16.46 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|June 06, 2013|
Comodo Unite allows users to easily create a secure and encrypted virtual private network (VPNs) between groups of computers. Setting up a Unite network is as easy as clicking a button. Once connected, all computers can securely share any files they choose. Share music and photos with pals, set up a multi-player gaming session, or simply chat with friends using the included messaging service.
You can download files directly from another PC, or edit them without downloading them at all. Users are even able to access their work computer from their home machine (& vice versa) or send documents to their local printer from any remote location.
- Create an unlimited number of private and secure "socialized networks" that friends and family can join to share files, applications and chat
- Access your PC from anywhere - take remote control of your home computer from work or vice versa
- Comes complete with an instant messenger client that allows you to send and receive messages and files over an encrypted communications channel
- Easy import of your contacts from IM software like Live Messenger, Yahoo, AIM and ICQ
- Quckly start an online multiplayer gaming session between yourself and friends
- Simplifies the process of gaining RDP control over other networked computers
- Application and browser sharing - Try out a friend's new software or video game without having to download or install it on your PC
- Remote assistance - help a friend or family member with any PC troubles they might be having, even if you're miles away
- Remote collaboration – share a Word or Excel document with a friend and both of you will be able to edit at the same time
- Additional Web based interface allows administrators to manage Unite networks from any Internet connected computer