AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard 6.3
|9.7 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Apr 22, 2017|
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a FREE disk partition management software which has earned good reputation among worldwide users. It comes with so many powerful features that you can completely control your hard disk and partition. For example, "Extend Partition Wizard" enables you to increase partition size to completely solve low disk space problem, or you can flexibly manage disk space with "Resize Partition", "Merge Partitions", "Spilt Partition" and "Copy Partition".
AOMEI Partition Assistant embeds sector-level data protection technology. Strictly tested by our R&D team, it enables you to realize more safely partitioning operations as you expected. No matter whether your disk style is MBR or GPT and no matter whether your disk is small or larger than 2TB, our product is able to help you solve various problem of your disk partition.
- Resize/Move Partition: Change partition size without losing data
- Extend Partition Wizard: Extend NTFS partition without restarting computer
- Allocate Free Space: Reallocate free space from one partition to another
- Merge Partitions: Merge two adjacent partitions to one
- Split Partition: Split a big partition into two small one
- Create Partition: Make a new partition to store various data
- Delete Partition: Delete unnecessary and useless partition
- Format Partition: Empty all data on a partition
- System Migration: Migrate system to solid-state drive (OS to SSD)
- Copy Disk: Clone a disk from one to another
- Copy Partition: Clone a partition to other location
- Dynamic to Basic Disk Conversion: Convert dynamic disk to basic without losing data
- MBR and GPT Conversion: Convert between MBR disk and GPT disk without loss of data
- NTFS and FAT32 Conversion: Convert NTFS to FAT32 partition with no data loss and vice versa
- Primary and Logical Conversion: Convert between primary partition and logical partition safely
- Create Bootable Disc: Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK
- Windows To Go Creator: Install Windows 8 to external disk or removable flash drive
Utilities - Frequently Used
- Partition Alignment
- Partition Recovery
- Wipe Disk/Partition
- Change Drive Letter
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Bad Sector Check
Utilities - Other Useful
- Partition Check
- Make as Active Partition
- Rebuild MBR
- Initialize Disk
- Change Serial Number
- Change Partition Type ID
Supported Device Types
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD.
- Full support all hardware RAID, such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, etc.
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc
- Support USB 3.0/2.0/1.0 disks.
- Support MBR disk and GPT disk including 16TB+.
- Support up to 128 disks in one system.
- Removable device, all of flash drives, such as PC card, thumb drives, memory card, memory stick and so on
- Completely support hard disk with 4096, 2048, 1024, 512 bytes sector size.
- Support virtual disk partition in VMware, Virtual Box and Virtual PC etc.