Android Developer Tools (ADT) 22.0.1
|426 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|June 06, 2013|
Android Development Tools (ADT) is a plugin for the Eclipse IDE that is designed to give you a powerful, integrated environment in which to build Android applications.
Full Java IDE
- Android-specific refactoring, quick fixes, integrated navigation between Java and XML resources.
- Enhanced XML editors for Android XML resources.
- Static analysis tools to catch performance, usability, and correctness problems.
- Build support for complex projects, command-line support for CI through Ant. Includes ProGuard and app-signing.
- Template-based wizard to create standard Android projects and components.
Graphical UI Builders
- Build rich Android UI with drag and drop.
- Visualize your UI on tablets, phones, and other devices. Switch themes, locales, even platform versions instantly, without building.
- Visual refactoring lets you extracts layout for inclusion, convert layouts, extract styles.
- Editor support for working with custom UI components.
On-device Developer Options
- Enable debugging over USB.
- Quickly capture bug reports onto the device.
- Show CPU usage on screen.
- Draw debugging information on screen such as layout bounds, updates on GPU views and hardware layers, and other information.
- Plus many more options to simulate app stresses or enable debugging options.
Develop on Hardware Devices
- Use any commercial Android hardware device or multiple devices.
- Deploy your app to connected devices directy from the IDE.
- Live, on-device debugging, testing, and profiling.
Develop on Virtual Devices
- Emulate any device. Use custom screen sizes, keyboards, and other hardware components.
- Advanced hardware emulation, including camera, sensors, multitouch, telephony.
- Develop and test for broad device compatibility.
- Full Java debugger with on-device debugging and Android-specific tools.
- Built-in memory analysis, performance/CPU profiling, OpenGL ES tracing.
- Graphical tools for debugging and optimizing UI, runtime inspecton of UI structure and performance.
- Runtime graphical analysis of your app's network bandwidth usage.
- Fully instrumentated, scriptable test environment.
- Integrated reports using standard test UI.
- Create and run unit tests on hardware devices or emulator.
- Support for compiling and packaging existing code written in C or C++.
- Support for packaging multiple architectures in a single binary, for broad compatibility.