|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 | Server + 64bit|
|Nov 10, 2015|
AMPPS is an easy to install software stack of Apache, Mysql, PHP, Perl, Python and Softaculous auto-installer that can be used on Desktops and office servers. With AMPPS you can create a website by installing any of the 265 Apps, customizing it, and then simply publishing it on the internet via a wide choice of hosting service providers.
Built into the Core
- A complete package on your desktop same like the server that provides many open source web applications.
Small, but complete package:
- AMPPS is a free Web development tool that installs in minutes and brings together database software like MySQL, and programming languages into a single, integrated experience. AMPPS lets you code, and test PHP, Perl & Python applications.
Same like Server, on your Desktop:
- Using AMPPS with Softaculous on your desktop, you get the same powerful database engine, and environment that your Web site uses on the internet. This ensures that your transition from development to production is smooth and seamless.
Open Source Scripts :
- AMPPS with Softaculous connects you to a world of popular and free open-source Web applications, including Joomla!, WordPress, Magento, Dolphin and more. Simply select your favourite script, and it handles the downloading and installation of your new Web site.
Configuring AMPPS :
- AMPPS provides you to create and delete local or network domains. You can manage Apache and MySQL very easily with AMPPS. It also provides you a Security Centre to secure your AMPPS installation.
- You can create multiple MySQL and SQLite databases and manage them easily with phpMyAdmin and SQLite Manager. You can create, add, delete databases and can change the root password.