|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | Server 2003 | 2008 + 64bit|
|Sep 30, 2014|
AIM is the simplest (and most fun) way to chat and share with people and groups you care about. Now with video chat, easy group conversations, message history and syncing across devices, and inline expansion of photos, videos and other media.
Instant media previews
- View photos, videos and tweets without leaving the conversation—they’ll automatically appear right in AIM.
Pick something to share.
- AIM can handle links to photos, videos and tweets already online, or you can upload files from your computer or phone.
Add it to your chat.
- Upload an image file, or copy and paste a link to a video, image or Twitter post. (On your mobile phone, you can even snap a pic to share.)
- Your friends will see what you’ve shared instantly, without leaving the chat.
- What good is a chat if you can’t share photos of pets and/or members of Congress? Upload or share links to image files in most formats including PNG, JPEG and GIF.
- That auto-tuned humanitarian speech isn’t going to watch itself. Share links to videos on YouTube and Vimeo, and your friends can watch them without having to click away.
- Whether celeb quips, biz tips or hissy fits, the best Twitter content is the kind you want to share. Paste a link to a tweet and AIM will show the text (and who originally said it) right inline.