Advanced Installer 13.6
|104 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Feb 15, 2017|
Advanced Installer is powerful and easy to use Windows Installer authoring tool. Install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably.
- Create valid MSI setups for your applications respecting all written and unwritten Windows Installer rules.
- Build installers that run flawlessly on Windows 7/Vista supporting their security model.
- Detect and upgrade older version of your product installed on the user's machine. Prevent installs over newer ones.
- Create packages for different versions of your application that can be installed simultaneously and run side by side.
- Import from Visual Studio, InstallShield LE, WiX, Eclipse, Inno Setup, NSIS and regular MSI/MSM packages.
- Register fonts in the Windows OS. Specify registration names for non-TrueType fonts.
- Create, append or prepend user or system environment variables.
- Auto registration, for files that support it, can be scheduled at install time.
Files and Folders
- Install and uninstall files and folders. Set attributes, create shortcuts.
- Install and uninstall registry keys and entries.
- Build setups that run and install on 32-bit processors or on the latest 64-bit Intel and AMD CPUs.
- Create templates based on your current project and ready-to-use for your future projects.
- Customize your application's listing in the "Add/Remove Programs" page of Control Panel.
- They can be easily checked into a version control system and shared between multiple developers.
- Build your release packages in completely automated scripts, like Make, Ant or NAnt.
- Launch your MSI package while pretty printing the full Windows Installer log.
- Visually specify conditions necessary (applications, frameworks, etc.) for your package to run.
Smart Formatted Editing
- Editing (MSI)Formatted fields offers reference auto-completion, syntax and error highlights and resolved value hints.
- Create installers that can be install as required: per-user or per-machine if the user is Administrator.
Include Merge Modules
- Include frameworks, libraries and other prepackaged dependencies into your installers with just a few mouse clicks.