Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2017.009.20044
|105 MB - Free|
|Windows XP | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 + 64bit|
|Apr 11, 2017|
More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud — so it’s easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
View and annotate PDF files.
- With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Open once, read anywhere.
- With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
Convert PDFs to Word.
- Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
Fill, sign, and send PDF forms.
- Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
Manage software rollouts and standards compliance.
- Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.